Vote for Him

Mari vote buat senior gue, Ahmad Nasikun > bisa vote disitu . dia peraih IP 4.00 dalam 2 semester. Dia ikut serta dalam contest Summer School In Canada, and he hopes win fully paid scholarship. berikut CV nya..

I have entered Concordia University's “La Joie de Montréal” contest in hopes of winning a fully paid scholarship to attend summer school in Montréal.

An additional ballot will be entered into the prize draw each time my profile receives a vote. Please vote for me!

Why I Deserve to Win

Change and Challenge. Two words that always inspire and drive my life forward. I believe staying for summer program in Montreal, Canada is going to challenge me and put me one step forward closer to my dream. That's why I'm applying for it!!!

Joining this program will bring me to meet exceptional students from all over the world, thus I can challenge myself for world-level competency, while learning different culture, perspective, way of life, and values from them, as well as making more friends.

On the other hand, not many young boys/girls know much about my country, Indonesia, and its current socio-culture and economy development. Since I'm planning to be Indonesia's future leader, I have some responsibility to promote my country (its culture, social life, and values) and to clean up distorted news going on about Indonesia.

Lastly, I have some experience becoming Exchange Students (to US and South Korea). I believe that experience can give me faster period to learn new things in Montreal, understand deeper on new issues, and quicker in making friends.

Therefore, please vote me! Thank you!!

My Course Choices

  • Business Practices: The Fundamentals (SEL 151)
  • Human Resources Practices: Group Dynamics (SEL 155)
  • Filmmaking Program – Digital Cinema “The Studio for Future Cinema”
  • Socio-Cultural Orientation
  • Certificate Program in Photoshop

My Entertainment Choices

  • Grand Prix (June 9 – 13)
  • Canada Day (July 1)
  • Heavy MTL (July 23 – 24)
  • International African Nights Festival (July)
  • St Jean sur Richelieu Hot Air Balloon Festival (August 14 – 22)

My Current University: Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
My Country: Indonesia

VOTE di Sini

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar